P & E offers tubes for quality food processing. High surface quality ensures the necessary hygienic or sanitary safety. Our division for surface treatment guarantees optimal finish according to your requests.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to specify all requirements that are necessary for material ordered under this specification. Such requirements may be included. but are not limited to, the following:
● Quantity (feet, meters, or number of lengths).
● Name of material (austenitic steel tube).
● Process seamless (SML), welded (WLD), or heavily cold worked (HCW).
● Size (outside diameter and average wall thickness).
● Length (specific or random).
● Surface finish ( see***Section 13 ).
● Optional requirements (product analysis, hydrostatic or nondestructive electric test.
● Test report required (Certification Section of Specification A 1016/A 1016M).
● Specification designation.
● Special requirements, and any supplementary requirements.